- 13 Фев 2021
Best Free Unlimited Online Cloud Storage Providers
Internxt Drive is one of the best free cloud storage services with best-in-class privacy and security.
It enables you and your team to store different types of files with total security.
- Allows you to access a group of apps adapted for all your devices.
- You can remotely upload content.
- Allows you to store and retrieve the data as and when you want.
- It provides reliable customer support.
- Offers multiple pricing options.
- It allows you to store files up to 10GB for free.
Sync.com is a cloud service for sharing files from any computer or mobile device.
Sync provides an ideal solution for storing and sharing confidential and sensitive data.
- Sync allows you to send files of any size to anyone, even if they don’t have a registered account.
- Sync can support Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android.
- Sync gives unlimited data transfer for all the plans.
- It is one of the best cloud storage for business that offers unlimited storage for teams users (2+)
- Slack and Microsoft Office integration
- Additional storage space is available by completing tasks
Icedrive is a next-generation cloud service that helps you to access, manage, and update your cloud storage effortlessly.
It provides a space to share, showcase, and collaborate with your files.
- Only cloud storage solution to support Twofish Encryption. Everything is encrypted at the client-side with zero knowledge of your data
- It allows you to store files up to 10 GB for free.
- No time-consuming Sync Needed as you can Mount IceDrive with a simple click.
- Icedrive provides clean and easy to use interface to manage your files.
- Stream Media from the cloud storage and easily share with friends
Mega is an online storage and file hosting service provided by Mega Limited.
Mega is available for Windows, Mac, and Linux platform.
- It offers 20 GB free storage space.
- It uses keys to encrypt files and chats.
- Mega allows you to sync files and folders.
- Upload or download 1 GB data every 6 hours
pCloud is secure and simple to use cloud storage for your documents.
This tool allows you to share and collaborate files with your employee, friends, and relatives.
- It helps you to keep your private files confidential with the highest level of encryption.
- Allows to backup your valuable memories to pCloud by just clicking a click of a button.
- It helps you to filter your files according to their file format.
- It stores versions on your files for a specific period, which helps you to search archive files.
WorkDrive is a cloud storage system that enables you to manage files with ease.
It enables you to create, collaborate, and make teamwork with minimal effort.
This platform uses SOC 2 (Service Organization Control) Type II.
- Allows you to brainstorm with team in real time.
- Can be accessed from your tablet and smartphone.
- It is one of the best cloud storage for businesses that offers customizable reports.
- You can store and manage files with ease.
Microsoft OneDrive is an internet-based storage and synchronization service provider.
It is available for free to all the people having Microsoft account.
OneDrive apps can be used to sync files on a Windows PC or Mac operating system.
- Use your phone to scan and business cards, receipts, whiteboard notes, or store paper documents in OneDrive.
- You can set an expiration date of shared files, photos, and links for security purposes.
- Allows uploading files up to 15 GB in size.
- It is one of the best cloud storage for businesses that offers robust enterprise features.
Google Drive is a free online data storage service provided by Google.
The service syncs stored files, photos, and more across all the user’s PCs, tablets, and mobile devices.
It offers 15 GB of free space.
- You can build Docs, Sheets, Slides.
- It provides real time synchronization.
- You can create forms that help you to run a survey.
- The tool can be used for macOS.
- Integrates with thousands of external apps like a mind map, Gantt chart, diagram tools, etc.
- It allows to store documents up to 1.02 million characters, spreadsheets up to 5 million cells, presentation up to 100 MB, and Google Sites up to 2000,000 characters per page.
Dropbox is a file hosting service providing personal cloud, file synchronization, cloud storage, and client software.
It is designed to collaborate your projects whether you are working alone or in a team.
- It offers you to safely sync data across all devices.
- Your file size should be 50 GB or smaller
- Service is available for macOS, Linux, and Windows operating systems.